music in me


I love singing more than everything. For some people, singing is 
just a hobby, but for me singing is a part of my life. I discovered 
my talent since primary school. I just love to sing. Some people 
thought that they can't sing at all, some people thought that they can sing very well. Hmm.. for me, either good or not a singer 
is depend on the audience that listened to her/his singing. I can 
sing very well, as my friends said.. I dunno. 
( this in not get into basket and carry by my own session ok..) 
just as they said. People that thought that they can't sing at all 
is wrong. For me, if you never try, you'll never know. Honestly,
I can't play strings instruments (guitar, bass, violin) at all.
Because I've tried, and I failed. After that I realize that I can
only sing. Let other people do the backup thingy! Someone told
me that learn to play instruments is harder than singing.
It's quite true for me as I still can't play any. Some people spend
a lot of money just to learn playing instrument, and not a small 
number of people that spend alot to learn singing. It's all depend 
on them. For me, if you spend something that you really like is
not a sin, and not a waste. Live life to the fullest as we only live once.

 

2 Responses to music in me

  1. TT Says:
    Potong ribbon kejap. Bismillah...
  2. HH Says:
    thanks to abg man coz sudi merasmikan blog ini.. uhuhu.. terharu sangat2..