A new begining

Hi there, Hafizan here. This is not the first time i tried to write my own blog. I have no idea what to write in here. The most easy thing is i write about my daily life.
Sometimes life is really threatening, cruel, and pathetic. We'll rarely satisfied of what we have, what we are and what people have done for us. 
Once, I have someone that I really care, and love. Not really long time ago though. 
Unfortunately, that person not really love and care about me like i was expected.
It's really heartbreaking to think about it. Now, I love to be single without any attachment.
I appreciate people that appreciate me. To my old and new friends that I really miss, thanks a lot. I'm so thankful to Allah who give me an oppurtunity to meet each and every wonderful people on earth. Till then.

Regards, 
Hafizan Hamid

 

0 Responses to A new begining